A. William "Bill" Kernen
Co-Founder and Managing Member
Leona and Bill Kernen established Kernen Partners in 2004 to manage assets of the family. Mr. Kernen is responsible for the management of the Wellspring Capital Fund assets.
Mr. Kernen worked at the Omaha World-Herald Company for over 30 years. He held positions as Controller, Director of Administrative Services, Treasurer, and from 1994 to 2004 was Senior Vice President and CFO.
- Omaha World Herald Company (1985 to 2011)
- Election Systems & Software, Inc. (1987 to 2011)
- GracePoint Institute for Relational Health
- Concordia Lutheran Schools of Omaha Foundation
- Concordia University Foundation, Seward, NE
- Carmen and John Gottschalk Foundation, Omaha, NE
- Service Corp of Lutheran Business Executive
- Past member of:
- Concordia University - NE Board of Regents,
- Western Heritage Museum Board of Directors,
- Omaha Symphony Board of Directors,
- United Way of the Midlands, Board of Directors,
- Wheat Ridge Ministries, Chicago, IL, Board of Directors, and
- LCMS Foundation, St. Louis, MO Board of Directors
Mr. Kernen also serves or has served on Investment and/or Finance committees of the Omaha Community Foundation, Concordia University-NE, the LCMS Foundation, St. Louis, MO, WOLSA Foundation, Inc., Omaha, NE, Nebraska District of the LCMS Church, and Wheat Ridge Ministries, Chicago, IL.
<< back to Our Team page