Mr. Webb joined Kernen Partners in 2009 to provide guidance in the identification of investment opportunities for the Wellspring Capital Fund. In addition, he provides advice on the viability of marketing efforts contemplated by entities being considered for equity investments.
Mr. Webb served as Chairman of Redstone Communications having earlier served as its President. Previously he was a Partner at Bozell Worldwide and V.P. Marketing for First Bank System (now US Bank).
- City of Omaha Urban Design Review Board
- Siena Francis House Board of Directors
- Past member of:
- The Board of United Way of the Midlands,
- United Way of the Midlands Foundation,
- Literacy Center for the Midlands,
- Junior Achievement of the Midlands, and
- Arthritis Foundation/Heartland Region.
<< back to Our Team page